Before working for us, our doctors undergo an intense and strict selection process. As part of this process, our doctors must have multi-year practical experience of aesthetic medicine and have extensive academic curriculum. They must have strong communication skills, as we want them to be able to communicate with our clients.
We do not allow nurses to operate at Pico and instead, we chose to ensure that all our practitioners are fully registered GMC doctors.
We demand the very best of our staff and with us, they are committed to constant training to ensure that they stay ahead of medical developments.
● PICO Clinical Director
● Published on the Aesthetics Journal
● Master trainer at PICO Academy
● 6 years of aesthetic medicine experience in the UK
● Doctor of Medicine at Charles University, Prague
● Member of the Joint Council for Cosmetic Practitioners (JCCP)
● Expert in skin care, filler and body contouring
● Medical Degree at Complutense University of Madrid, Spain
● Bachelor’s degree in Physician Surgeon at UPAEP Puebla, Mexico
● Active Member of the National Association of Aesthetic Medicine in Mexico
● Member of the Official College of Doctors in Madrid, Spain
● Expert in facial fillers, body contouring and PDO thread lift
● MBBS at UAI of Buenos Aires, Argentina
● Emergency General Surgery Clinical Fellow at Chelsea and Westminster Hospital, London
● 3 years of aesthetic medicine experience in the UK
● Expert in botulinum toxins injections, dermal fillers and skin rejuvenation
● GMC registered doctor
● Bachelor’s Degree in Medicine at Faculty of medicine and pharmacy, University of Oradea, Romania
● Master Degree in Health at Faculty of medicine and pharmacy, University of Oradea, Romania
● Certificated practitioner for Aptos Threads, BTL Exilis and CoolSculpting
● Expert in dermal fillers
● Bachelor of Surgeon at National Autonomous University of Mexico
● 4 years experience in General Medical
● Expert in mesotherapy, facial fillers and botulinum toxin
● PDO threads and jaw-line contouring specialist
● Medicine degree at Carol Davila University of Bucharest
● 8 years experience in aesthetic medicine
● Experienced in surgical and non-surgical treatments
● Specialised in breast augmentation, liposuction
● 300+ hair transplant performed
● Member of the JCCP
● Specialisation in facial surgery
● Over 20 years experience in aesthetic medicine
● Author of Best Seller Medicine Book: ‘Medicina Estetica 360’
● Experience as Physician for the Italian Air Force
● Italian ‘NHS’ designated expert in PRP regeneration treatment
● CoolSculpting designated practitioner
● Expert of PDO threads
● 8 years experience in aesthetic medicine
● Aesthetic specialisation at Agorà, Milan
● Medicine & Surgery degree at Università dell’Insubria
● Junior degree in Biology
● Specialist in body treatments
● Facial mesotherapy expert
● Studies on skin care
Our staff will be waiting for you at the clinic and will welcome you with warm courtesy and discretion. Our concierges each have years of hospitality experience and have been further trained to provide a five-star experience.
They have also undergone additional development to ensure that they are comprehensively trained to help prepare you for your consultations. These members of staff are available until midnight every day and as a result of their training, they are able to answer any questions or reservations that you might have.
FOCUS ON QUALITY
Whilst our clinics are beautiful and are designed to offer the best experiences, it’s our staff that truly make the difference.
Our team will guide you through each step of the journey, helping you to achieve your beauty goals and ensuring the process is personalised to suit you and your goals. We want you to be happy with your results, to feel an increased sense of self-confidence and well-being and to have felt assisted in the journey there.
In addition to the customer facing staff that are here to help you with your journey, we also have our own in-house medical researchers. We call them the Pico Academy.
With out Pico Academy, we work with global leaders in medical technology to ensure that our skills and knowledge are constantly improved. As a team, we select, research and develop ways to improve the effectiveness and safety of our treatments.
Forbes has described Pico as ‘the most innovative aesthetic medicine clinic in Europe’ and it is a standard that we work hard to maintain.