What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, date of birth, etc.) and medical history (illness, allergies, history of aesthetic medicine treatments).
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you voluntarily complete a welcome form or customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can: process your order and manage your account, and maintain a record of your medical history. Our Company will not share your data with third party companies.
How do we store your data?
Our Company securely stores your data in a cloud-based reputable third-party server protected by password, firewall and automatic backup system. Our Company will keep your data for eight years. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data permanently.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
How to contact us?
- Data controller: PICO London Ltd (‘PICO’)
- Data protection officer: Edoardo Spina, email@example.com, 07532771727
- Pico London Ltd, Third Floor 89 Wardour Street, W1F 0UB London
How to contact the appropriate authority?
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Our Company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office, at Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire SK9 5AF, phone 0303 123 1113.